SS - Dimensions SS - Dimensions

I love this series

I love these so much! I would actually go to a class on this stuff. ITS SO INTERESTING!

Clocks and Portal Clocks and Portal

Please

Can you please take some time with your flashes, it isnt nessecarily about how long the flash goes for but how much effort you put in... I am giving you a three cos it is long

Mouthless episode 1 Mouthless episode 1

It's okay, I guess

This is great except I thought there was a new rule that doesn't allow you to use music that isnt from the portal unless you own the music or the rights?

8Mislav responds:

You can use music that isnt from portal!!!!!!

Man's Mission Man's Mission

I don't mean to sound horrible but...

firstly I think you should upload some more recent stuff to see how good your animating skills really are because this animation is, I don't like to say it but, horrible. I am aware that you created it when you were nine but it is really badly animated and the art is really bad you could Improve by maybe doing up the credits because I don't know if you know this or not but you can not read them because they are the same colour as the explosion you should probably take more time with your flashes and buff out all the bugs. I hope you improve and I hope this review helped. Keep trying.

The Last Man on Earth The Last Man on Earth

I love it

It is a beautifil animation that I have fallen in love with, mainly because I was having an argument with my mother and then I saw this... and I just cried. it was so beautiful for the moment, it is really a wonderful peice of animation and voice acting in TomaMoto's part, Beautiful

Up (abbridged version) Up (abbridged version)

I loved!

I loved it except one thing. The Author Comments! you said Disney Ceases to amaze you, which means that it STOPS amazing you... You knew that right?

Gormits fight Gormits fight

I know this will sound like hate but it isn't

This movie is not very good but you could improve it by maybe voice acting a little bit there, Audacity should work fine. Audacity is a sound editing freeware, you probably already have it. another thing it you might want to make the character's arms a little more... lively? by adding extra motion tweens or something like that. Layers for every body part might help too. Oh yeah, one more thing. I hope you don't recognise this as hate because I hope you will be better than this one day. try spending some time on your animations instead of pushing out random five minute animations like this one. I hope you take some time in the future, good luck and I hope I helped.

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Malfoy...

Malfoy, Malfoy, Malfoy the flying furret... INGENIOUS I loved the animation, it was extrememly smooth and it is exactly the sorts of animations I hope to create in the future but I am not very good at animating but I will get there, Good Job!!

25ft under the seat 25ft under the seat

I never liked Tord anyway

As far as this flash goes. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST!

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

DVD!

Good Job, AS SOON as you make a DVD collection of Blockhead I WILL BUY IT!!!