One Chance One Chance

What the?

What is with all these people saying it is impossible to save the earth? Just do everything the way you would do it in real life. it was really not that hard...

Great Concept and Art and I would love to see more of these types of games!

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Awesome!

I love this game! If I didn't have so much homework I would play this game all day!

Anticlock clock's mission Anticlock clock's mission

Awful

This would be alot better if the strawberries didn't kill you from a distance and if the platforms were better made. I kept falling because of the glitches

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Epic-Sause

This was a great game that was funny right through from the start to the end. My favorite line was "Abra-Ka-Broom!" Amazing...

Illegal Alien Illegal Alien

Hello Mr IMMA GONNA BLAM YA

I have bee ngoing around looking at the people's animations because they said mine was bad and let me just say. I would prefer my work that this game that has touchy controls and the jump is too overpowered. but overall since I am not a jerk I am giving it a 6

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Great Game

I played through the entire thing and I only killed 3 people! I love this game and just because it is so good I am going to share it on facebook! Don't judge me...

Op.Xtreme Op.Xtreme

Graphics

I thought the game was slightly addicting but the only thing that got on my nerves apart from dying countless times on lvl 6 was the graphics. the graphics were sort of faded out if you know what I mean? But other than that this is a great game.