SS - Dimensions SS - Dimensions

I love this series

I love these so much! I would actually go to a class on this stuff. ITS SO INTERESTING!

Clocks and Portal Clocks and Portal

Please

Can you please take some time with your flashes, it isnt nessecarily about how long the flash goes for but how much effort you put in... I am giving you a three cos it is long

Mouthless episode 1 Mouthless episode 1

It's okay, I guess

This is great except I thought there was a new rule that doesn't allow you to use music that isnt from the portal unless you own the music or the rights?

8Mislav responds:

You can use music that isnt from portal!!!!!!

One Chance One Chance

What the?

What is with all these people saying it is impossible to save the earth? Just do everything the way you would do it in real life. it was really not that hard...

Great Concept and Art and I would love to see more of these types of games!

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Awesome!

I love this game! If I didn't have so much homework I would play this game all day!

Anticlock clock's mission Anticlock clock's mission

Awful

This would be alot better if the strawberries didn't kill you from a distance and if the platforms were better made. I kept falling because of the glitches

Robot Rock Robot Rock

This is really good

Did you make this??

8Mislav responds:

Yes, but with one program.

Keep on Rolling Keep on Rolling

This is awesome!

This has got to be the best first song I have ever really heard. you are going to go far. keep up the skillz

[DJP] Space Indians [DJP] Space Indians

How can I put this?

I loved it in so many ways, it's catchy its got a nice beat the tempo is perfect and It's one of the best sounds I have ever heard! Thats a ten from me!

DJPureSuffer responds:

haha yayyyy :D

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

Haha EPIC

I think I have found myself a new wallpaper...